KovaLine International // Privacy- and DataPolicy
Following is KovaLine Int's processing of your personal information. You will get answers to:
- What information do we collect about you? (paragraph 2)
- Why and how do we use your personal information? (paragraph 3)
- What rights do you have in this regard? (paragraph 4)
- How do we protect your personal information? (paragraph 5), and
- How do you contact us if you wish to apply your rights? (paragraphs 7 and 8).
2. Collection of your personal information
Personal information is any kind of information that may be attributed to you to some extent. When you use our webshops, for example. When you register as a customer, update your profile, make purchases of goods, use our services and services, sign up for our newsletters, or participate in contests or surveys, we collect and process personal information about you.
We collect the following information: Name, Address, Email, Phone Number, IP Address, CVR Number, Payment Information, Your Purchases at kovaline.com and b2b.kovaline.com, what newsmails you read, information provided in connection with ongoing dialogue with you, including questions and answers in processing your inquiries, information about any agreed consent to processing personal data and marketing, stored information from the devices you use to open emails, as well as information about your user behavior in these devices. You can always update your email address and your phone number through your profile.
3. Processing of your personal information
We collect and process information about you to provide you with the best customer experience and to:
- Deliver the services you have requested including forwarding newsletters about kovaline.com, b2b.kovaline.com and our products
- Keep track of and analyze how you as a user use kovaline.com and b2b.kovaline.com
- Improve the site's functionality and our services, products, and services.
- Complete surveys via mail, text and phone calls, including surveys of satisfaction and analyzes that aim to improve our services, marketing, products, services and technologies.
- Get more knowledge of our customers, including knowledge about our customer's product preferences, customer behavior, etc. so we can target our communications and ensure that we show content and ads that match our customers' interests and preferences
The legal basis for processing your personal information
The legal basis for our collection and processing of
- Name, address, telephone number, e-mail, partial payment information, information provided in connection with the ongoing dialogue with you and information about any consent given to your personal data and marketing, respectively, is met by the agreement we have entered into (cf. Article 6 (1) (b) of the Data Protection Regulation.
- Personal data for direct marketing purposes are consent (see Article 6 (1) (a) and the Marketing Act).
- Stored information, including which news messages you open and click in, are consent (see Article 6 (1) (a) of the Data Protection Regulation)
Your consent to receive marketing is voluntary and you may withdraw it at any time via your profile or via the "unsubscribe link" contained in kovaline.com and b2b.kovaline.com newsletters. If you revoke your consent to receive marketing, the consequence is that you will no longer receive information about new products, competitions, campaigns, events, etc., and KovaLine will no longer be able to target relevant marketing at you. However, a revocation does not affect the processing of personal data or the marketing you received prior to the withdrawal.
Transfer of your personal data
KovaLine Int. does not disclose, transfer or share any personal data about any of our consumers as the company is of the opinion that it is every person's exclusive right, to control their own personal data with other companies. Therefore, personal data, email, phone numbers or other information will not be shared with external parties.
Deleting your personal information
Your information is stored for the time allowed and required by law. We delete your personal information when they are no longer required to store to meet the purposes for which they have been collected and to document our right to processing personal data and our compliance with privacy practices and other laws.
If you inform us that you no longer wish to be a customer, you will immediately be deleted in our system and will no longer receive any communication or relevant marketing from us and your data will no longer be included in our marketing activity.
When completing a purchase, you will not have the opportunity to save your payment informations. Your payment and card information is only registered with Bambora payment solution.
4. Your rights
You have several rights in relation to our processing of information about you according to the privacy rules. If you want to use your rights, please contact us. You can see our contact information below in Section 8. You can read more about your rights in the Data Inspectorate's Guide on the Registrar's Rights, which you will find at www.datatilsynet.dk.
Right to access your personal information
You are always entitled to know what personal information we have registered about you. Access may however be limited, among other things, for the sake of other people's rights and business secrets.
Your right to have inaccurate personal information corrected or deleted
If the personal information we treat about you is inaccurate, you are entitled to have them corrected. In some cases, we will have an obligation to delete your personal information. If you believe your data is no longer necessary for the purpose we obtained them, you may want to have them deleted. You may also contact us if you believe your personal information is being processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations. You can always correct your tribal information on your profile at kovaline.com and b2b.kovaline.com
Right to object to our processing of your personal information
You are entitled to object to our processing of your personal information. If your opposition is justified, we will stop processing your personal information.
Handing out your personal information
You have the right to transfer the personal information you have made available to us when you created your account. If you wish to make use of your right to data portability, you will receive your personal information from us in a commonly used format.
5. Protection of your personal information
We have high standards of security, even when it comes to the protection of your personal information. Therefore, we have a number of internal procedures and policies that ensure that we comply with high security standards. The database is secured through our web hosting provider, which has secure firewalls and security procedures. Technical measures have been taken to prevent your information from being accidentally or illegally deleted, published, lost, deteriorated, or unauthorized, misused or otherwise treated in violation of the laws.
7. Inquiries and appeal
You are entitled to file a complaint with the Data Inspectorate if you are unhappy with the way we process your personal information. You will find the Data Inspectorate's contact information at www.datatilsynet.dk.
8. Contact Information
Phone number: +45 31 70 14 78
Valid from 25th of May 2018